Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fresh rose and purple flowers in Richmond, Virginia

As you probably know "Virginia is for lovers". The state is amazingly beautiful in the spring and early summer with all these wonderful fresh rose, purple, pink and white flowers and bushes in bloom all over Richmond, Williamsburg, Charlottesville and all other small and big cities and towns of Virginia. On a rainy day I took my camera for a quick walk around our Fan neighborhood in Richmond.
white rainy iris flowers in Richmond, Virginia
I found a few amazing rose flowers covered with tiny rain drops, a few purple and white irises in full bloom and many other nice and fresh flowers I had difficulty identifying.
rainy rose flowers in Richmond
Red roses and irises of all shades of yellow, purple and white are the main flowers in the Fan gardens. I believe people like them for their intensive bloom, exquisite scent and exquisite beauty.
purple iris flowers in Richmond, Virginia
With all these inspiring and fresh flowers blooming around us it's easy to understand why "Virginia is for lovers".
fresh rose flowers in Richmond, Virginia

13 Comments:

Arctida said...

Beautiful flowers! Great shots!

Sasha Tsyupka said...

Irise is one of fave flower! But I do like the purple one :) Excellent fresh dewy pics, Tonya!

GalaFilc said...

I like Irise and rose too
Your foto is so beautiful!

Flowers by Irene said...

Amazing photos!

IrinaN said...

Lovely flowers! I'd love to take pics of them :)

Ana Matusevic said...

Beautiful Flowers! :)

lightkeeping said...

Oh, I love Irises and Roses, such beauty

Katrinshine said...

Very beautiful flowers!

Unknown said...

Great shots! Thank you so much for sharing!

Yulia Kazansky said...

So beautiful! I love the water drops on your flowers also!

Unknown said...

Beautiful rose flowers, I have a high craze for the rose bouquet - it gives me the strength to fight the evil in my life.

Unknown said...

Roses are the ultimate hallmark of love as they are most beautiful flowers in the nature. They come in a number of colors and represent deep love, intelligence and concentration. So rose flowers are consider as the best love gift.

Online Flower Delivery | Interflora India said...

beautiful flowers, nice click, thanks for sharing.
if you want to send Online Flower Delivery to India then Interflora India is the best Premium florist in India.