Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring post cards exchange

I've recently received four amazing post cards from my Russian Artists fellow team members. The original idea of the post cards exchange belongs to Albina from AroundBeads. Albina came up with a great idea of writing a few with warm words about spring to a few members of our team. I got beautiful cards from Albina AroundBeads, Lena SFBeads, Lena Lazo, Natalia HansHolzkopf and it was a surprise. Although I expected to get post cards I didn't know where they would come from. Thank you so much for wonderful cards and your sincere and kind words!!!

8 Comments:

Albina M said...

Pretty cards you have, Tonya :)!

Yelena said...

Hello.I joying exchange also and i was very excited to receive cards .Thank you Albina for great idea.
Lazo

IrinaN said...

Lovely cards :) Happy holiday!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

And I've joying exchange too! And get lovely cards!

Katrinshine said...

I like to recieve postcards)

YanArt said...

Beautiful spring collection:) congrats!

rizalaYa said...

its nice to recieve postcards!

Beautyland said...

Beautiful cards!